Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Family

FAMILY

A child is the closest thing to heaven.
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be
A happy family is but an early heaven
A Home filled with Grandchildren is a home filled with love.
A mother holds her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever.
A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take
A nation will rise no higher than the strength of it's families. -- Gordon B. Hinckley
All that I am or hope to be I owe to my Mother. -- Abraham Lincoln
Anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy
Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. -- Gordon B. Hinckley
Being a parent is the greatest trust that has been given to human beings. -David O. McKay
Because someone we love is in heaven, we feel heaven in our home
Celebrate Family
Dad's Fixing Shop. Broken Toys & Feelings fixed for free
Family, a gift that lasts forever.
Family and friends gather here Families are forever.
Family is belonging to and believing in each other.
Family…is everything!
Family...it's everything!
Family name, all because two people feel in love
Family name, established (marriage year)
Family, the ones you live with, laugh with, and love
Family (those who put your heart at ease)
Friends and family forever after
Friendships may come and go ... but the love of family lasts forever.
Grandchildren complete the circle of love.
Grandkids/Grandchildren Always Welcome
Grandkids Welcome (parents by appointment)
Grandkids welcome… Leave parents at home
Grandma knows best-Have another cookie
Grandma’s brag wall
Grandma's & Grandpa's House -- kids spoiled while you wait
Grandparents hearts are so big their always room for one more.
Having someplace to go is home, Having someone to love is family, Having both is a blessing
Happiness is having grandchildren to love.
Her children rise up and call her blessed (proverbs 31:28)
I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God let me be your sister (or wife, or husband)
I never knew how much love my heart could hold until somebody called me mommy
I smile because you are my (sister, brother), I laugh because you can't do anything about it.
If a mothers place is in the home… then why am I always in my car.
If I knew Grandkids were so much fun, I would have had them first
Insanity is hereditary…you get it from your kids!
“LAST NAME” (your family names through the middle)
LOVE- is what keeps families together
Mr. Mom
My Mother, My friend
Our family is a circle of strength and love with every birth and every union the circle grows - every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.
Our Forever Family
Sisters by fate, friends by choice.
Some of my greatest blessings call me Grandma
Some of my greatest gifts call me Nana
The best times are always found when friends and family gather round
The family I see is a reflection of me.
The greatest gift ever given me, came from heaven it’s my family.
The love in this family is tied together by heartstrings
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
The only thing better than having you as my Mother, is my children having you for a Grandmother
The only thing better than having you for a DAD is my children having you for a GRANDPA
There is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather
This is no ordinary family
Together we make a family.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
We are a forever family
When families gather, hearts warm You don't choose your family, They are God's gift to you.

No comments: