Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Humor

HUMOR

Everybody brings joy to this house. Some when they enter, some when they leave
I can resist anything except temptation
I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully
I may be inconsistent, but not all the time.
I've been on a diet now for two weeks, and all I've lost is two weeks.
It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember a thing
Give a man an inch and he thinks he's a ruler
Housework won't kill you, but why take the chance
Money is the root of all evil. Every woman needs roots.
My house was clean last week...sorry you missed it.
Never eat more than you can lift… miss piggy.
Never squat with your spurs on
No Bees, No Honey, No Work, No Money
The house isn't under construction...kids just live here
There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" -Dave Barry
What if the Hokey Pokey is What it's all about?
When I die, please get to my sewing room before my husband does... Take whatever you want, and bring a truck.
You don't have to brush all of your teeth, only the ones you want to keep.You know you're over the hill when happy hour means nap time

No comments: