Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Sports

SPORTS

A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work
An old fisherman lives here with the catch of his life
Ballet keeps me on my toes
Boots, chaps, cowboy hats.
Dance - like nobody's watching
Dance yourself silly.
Don't let your fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Fish tremble when they hear my name
Fishing stories told here
Explore-Dream-Discover
Every champion was once a rookie
I fish, therefore I lie
I spend most of my life fishing, the rest I just waste.
I'm a sitting here a wishin' I was out a fishin'
It's not how big you are but how big you play.
Take me out to the ball game.
To Fish is To Live
Old fishermen never die they just loose their bobbers
Old fishermen never die, they just smell that way
Welcome to our neck of the woods
When in doubt… dance. Work is for people who don't know how to fish

No comments: