Saturday, August 2, 2008

Seasonal

SEASONAL


Valentines

Be My Valentine
Happy Valentines - May your heart be full of love


Easter (Spring)

All I need to know I learned from the Easter bunny: 1. don't put all your eggs in one basket 2. There's no such thing as too much candy 3. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears
Bunnies are brown, Bunnies are white, Bunnies are always an Easter delight.
Bunnies are cuddly, the large and the small, but I like the chocolate ones best of all.
Think Spring
Welcome to our Patch


Fourth of July

AMERICA - land of the free because of the brave.
America - It all began as a dream
FREEDOM - from sea to shining sea.
God Bless America
I Pledge Allegiance
Land of the Free
Land that I love
Let Freedom Ring
One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation
Proud to be an American.
Sweet Land of Liberty
We let Dad go away to help the USA


Halloween

Broom Parking Only
Come Here My Pretty
Come in and sit for a Spell
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Happy Haunting
No Tricks, Just Treats


Thanksgiving (Fall)

A fallen leaf is nothing more than a summer's wave goodbye
Be Thankful
Gather together in gratitude
Give Thanks
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Gobble 'til you wobble
Harvest
Happy Harvest
I never met a pumpkin I didn't like
In everything give thanks
Just a bunch of Turkeys
Live Thankfully
No whining while dining.
The simplest things remind us of all that we have to be thankful for.
Think to thank


Christmas (Winter)

All hearts come home for Christmas
All is calm, All is bright
...and to all a good night.
Be naughty, save Santa the trip!
Believe.
Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Christmas is the only time of year where we all sit around a dead tree and eat out of our socks
Dear Santa, I can explain.
Each of us is an Innkeeper, who decides if there is room for Jesus. -Neal A. Maxwell
Faithful friends that are dear to us gather near to us
Free Snow, shovel all you want
Happy Holidays
Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. -Charles Dickens
I'm a Believer!
In the eyes of children we find the joy of Christmas, In their hearts, we find its meaning.
In the meadow we can build a snowman
Jesus is the reason for the season
Joy to the World
Let it Snow
Meet me under the Mistletoe
N*O*E*L
Peace on Earth
Santa, Define Good
Santa, "I want it all!"
Santa, I can explain.
Santa, "Is it too late to be good?"
Shepherds Saw, Angels Sang, Wisemen Came
Snowed Inn
Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled
Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled
Snowmen will melt your heart
Snowy Days, Frosty Nights and Warm Hearts
The bell still rings for those who believe
The stockings were hung.
The most Wonderful time of the Year
The stockings were hung
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglowtwas the night before Christmas

No comments: