Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Love

LOVE

...and they lived happily ever after.
A house is made of brick and stone, a home is made by love alone
A rose can say "I love You"..An orchid can enthrall.. but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist. That is the best of all
A marriage is made in heaven (but hey so is thunder and lightning)
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, Always with the same person
All because you and I fell in love
All because two people fell in love
Always & Forever
Always kiss me goodnight
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength: loving someone deeply gives you courage
By your side each night I sleep, through the day my heart you keep
Cherish Yesterday, Dream of Tomorrow, Live for Today
Choose your love, love your choice
Dance with me to the end of love
Do all things with Love
Don't spend your life with someone you can live with, spend it with the one you can't live without.
Falling in love is when you lay in his arms and wake up in your dreams.
Friends today… Lovers tomorrow…Sole mates Forever
Forever, For Always, And No Matter What Grow old with me, the best is yet to come
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love - Albert Einstein
Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Happiness is being married to your best friend.
He who loves not, lives not.
Have I told you lately that I love you
He loves me, He love me not, it doesn't matter I'm all he's got
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways
In this life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love.
It may take a lifetime to find true love, but when you do, you will have an eternity to share it.
I love you
I love you more each day
I love you just the way you are
I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I’m with you
I’m keeping you forever and for always
Joy is not found in things...it is in us.
Kiss Me Goodnight
Live simply, give more, expect less
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
LOVE bears all things, believes all things, Hopes all things, endures all things
LOVE-Brings us closer each day
Love Conquers All
Love Generously, Praise Loudly, Live Fully
Love gives all and requires nothing
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition
LOVE-Is what brought us together
Love is not a matter of counting the years. . . it’s a matter of making the years count
Love is not something you look for, Love is something you become.
Love me always
Love: The only game that two can play and both can win
Loved you once * Love you still * Always have * Always will
My heart loves your heart forever
Of all life's promises, the pledge to love and cherish is most precious
Side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart
Success in marriage is much more than finding the right person…it’s a matter of being the right person
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return
There is only one happiness in life . . . to love and be loved
There's a rip and a tear in my teddy bear, love pours from him everywhere
To know me is to love you
To the world, you may be one person. To one person, you may be the world.
Together, Forever, Sealed with Love
Two Hearts…Two Lives…One Love
Two souls with but a single thought are two hearts that beat as one
We are not held back by the love we didn't receive in the past, but by the love we're not extending in the present
We can do no great thing- only small things with great love - Mother Teresa
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
We’ve only Just begun
When I count my blessings, I count you twice
Where there is great love there are always miracles
You are the only one for me
You complete me
You and me were meant to be
You are what happened when I wished upon a star
You know you’re in love when you can’t sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
You N’ Me… For EternityYour love for me means everything

No comments: