Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Teenagers

TEENAGERS

All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.
Be your own kind of beautiful
Be yourself...who else is better qualified
Be Yourself - Whoever you are!
Believe in yourself . . .
Born to shop- Forced to work
Cinderella -- proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life
Dance like no one is watching
Don't dream your life, live your dreams
Has anyone seen my glass slipper?
It's not easy being the Princess, but if the crown fits…
Keeping my tiara polished is quite the job
Laugh out loud, and when you feel blue, make funny faces.
Look beyond the impossible and reach each day for what is yet to be discovered.
Love deeply and greet each new day with enthusiasm and passion, knowing you must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Modest is Hottest
My room is my favorite place to be because everything in it reminds me of me.
Whatever!
You Go Girl!You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

No comments: