Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quotes - Religion

RELIGION

A child of God
A day hemmed in prayer, seldom will unravel
A family that prays together stays together
Always and Forever
An attitude of gratitude
Angels among us
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord
Be assured- God is in the details
Be Grateful, Be Smart, Be Clean, Be True, Be Humble, Be Prayerful, Be Positive, Be Involved, Be Still
Be still and know…
Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. - Gordon B. Hinckley
Because I have been given much
Believe
Believe, with God all things are possible
Bless all who enter
Bless this home
Called to Serve
Christ is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation
CHRIST-The center of our home
Christ - the center to our lives, our hearts, our home.
Christ - the living water.
Children, the greatest of all God’s gifts
Child's name, I am a child of God
Choose the right
Choose ye this day whom you will serve, As for me and my home, we will serve the Lord
Chosen to witness for his name
Count your blessings.
Courage is fear, that said a prayer
CTR
Did you think to pray?
Do not do something that you can not ask God to help you do (Heber J. Grant)
Each of us in an innkeeper who must decide if there is room for Jesus.
Eternity
Eternally yours
Everything I need to know I learned in Primary I am a child of God * I lived in Heaven * I'm trying to be like Jesus * Jesus has Risen * Love One Another Kindness begins with me * My Heavenly Father Loves Me * Choose the Right Way * I Will Follow God's Plan Keep the Commandments * Search, Ponder and Pray * Families Can Be Together Forever * Where Love Is, There God is Also I Know My Father Lives * I Pray in Faith * When We're Helping We're Happy * Follow The Prophet * Stand For The Right I am Like a Star * The Priesthood is Restored * A Special Gift is Kindness * Jesus Said Love Everyone
Faith
Faith, family, friends
Faith Hope Charity
Faith Hope Love
Faith in every footstep
Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.
Faith shines brightest in the dark
Families are Forever
Families that pray together, stay together
Fight the good fight of faith, Lay hold on eternal life (Timothy 6:17)
Follow the prophet.
Forever Families
From here to Eternity
Genealogy, Life in the past lane
Give the world the best that you have and the best will come back to you. - Madeline Bridges
God bless our home
harken unto him
He who kneels before God, can stand before anyone/anyman
Home first
I am a child of God
I am a daughter of God, and he loves me.
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life…Instead he gave me life that I might enjoy all things
I believe in God like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen -C S Lewis
I have no greater joy then to hear my children walk in truth
I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go.
I hope they call me on a mission
I'll go where you want me to go
I’m trying to be like Jesus.
I will go and do
I will Go and Do, the things the Lord commands
If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for everything.
If you haven’t chosen Jesus Christ in this life, it will not matter what you have chosen
If you love me, Keep my Commandments
It's easy to stand with the crowd, It takes courage to stand alone.
Jesus Chris is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, and a quiet listener to every conversation
Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me
Let us be silent that we may hear the whisper of God. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life is fragile, handle with prayer.
Life is precious, handle it with prayer
Love is spoken here
Love one another
Not my will, but thine
Our forever family
Prayer changes things
Prayers go up, Blessings come down
Princess, daughter of a Heavenly King
Rejoice in the Lord Always
Return With Honor
SAVIOR - stay this night with me
Say your prayers
Scriptures (read them daily)
Service Saves
Seven days without prayer makes one weak
Stand ye in Holy Places
Temple (where families become forever)
The Best Two Years
The field is white ready to harvest
The gift of love is given by God so that we may give it again.
There is no testimony without the test
Think to Thank
Time doth softly, sweetly glide, when there's love at home.
To a genealogist, a step backward is progress
Together, Forever, Sealed with Love
Trust in the Lord Always
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart’ and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths
Try a little harder to be a little better. -- Gordon B. Hinckley
Warriors of Light
We are a forever family.
We Plant the seeds, but God gives the harvest
When life get to be more than you can stand…kneel
When you can't sleep, don't count sheep, talk to the SHEPHERD
With God nothing is impossible
Why wish upon a star, when god loves you just the way you are.
You and me for Eternity
You do your best and the lord will do the restYou must believe to receive “Your favorite scripture”

No comments: